Boise Thermostat Installation
The Best Thermostats for Your Boise Home or Business
In regard to the majority of your HVAC systems, homeowners and business owners generally do not interact with them. On the other hand, the thermostat is used quite frequently and serves as your primary line of communication with your furnace and air conditioner. Considering the critical role the thermostat plays, finding the right one for your home or office building is absolutely essential.
Common types of thermostats to choose from include:
- Digital thermostats – Considered the standard, manual thermostats are commonly used due to their simplicity. Their push button controls and digital display make it easy to set temperatures.
- Programmable thermostats – If you wish to take more control over your HVAC systems, a programmable thermostat enables users to set different heating and cooling programs which cater to their own unique schedule. These thermostats can be programmed to potentially save annual energy costs.
- Smart thermostats – Also known as Wi-Fi thermostats, these devices are connected to the internet, allowing users to remotely control their home’s heating and cooling system directly from a mobile phone, computer, laptop, tablet, or web application. They are convenient, easy to use, and can help reduce the amount of energy required to heat and cool a house or office building, essentially saving money.
At Diamond Heating & Cooling, we can install a variety of thermostats which fulfill your heating and cooling needs. Our Boise HVAC technicians can evaluate your house or building and determine which type of thermostat will meet your demands.
Types of Thermostats We Carry
There are several different options to consider when choosing which thermostat is right for you and your occupants. No matter what type of thermostat you decide to use, professional installation is required to ensure that it functions properly. If your thermostat works poorly, the entire system will not work effectively as well.
The types of thermostats our licensed HVAC technicians are trained to install include:
- Honeywell Pro 5000 – This non-programmable thermostat can be configured for up to two heating and cooling conventional systems and heat pump. The backlit digital display is easier to read in various lighting conditions. No need to remove or disassemble the thermostat to replace the batter.
- Honeywell Pro 6000 – This programmable thermostat has one of the largest backlit screens of its kind, making it simple to program and check status. The device’s weekday/weekend programming can help save on your monthly energy costs.
- Honeywell Lyric T6 & Honeywell Lyric Wi-Fi T6 – This programmable and Wi-Fi thermostat enables users to take comfort in an innovative device that adapts to your schedule, helps lower your energy costs, and makes the home or office building smarter. This thermostat works with Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit.
- Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat – Similar to other Wi-Fi and smart thermostats, users are able to set, change, and schedule their thermostat from across the room or across the country by using the intuitive mobile app for total control.
- Honeywell Pro 8000 – Considered ENERGY STAR® Certified, this 7-Day touchscreen programmable thermostat provides universal system compatibility, precise comfort control, and is easy-to-program. It is also capable of hooking up to RedLINK.
- Honeywell Wi-Fi 9000 7-Day Programmable Thermostat – With your home’s Wi-Fi connection and the Total Connect Comfort app, you can control this thermostat from anywhere. This device is also ENERGY STAR® certified, equipped with energy saving mode.
- Prestige® IAQ – This smart/programmable thermostat has a display that’s in full color and in high-definition, making it easy to read and understand.
Ready to Install Today!
Constructed with the latest technology and innovation, the thermostats we offer provide our customers with an entirely new level of control over their heating and cooling systems, as well as their overall comfort. Do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with our Boise heating and cooling technicians immediately.
Call Diamond Heating & Cooling at (208) 378-6624 today.
Cooling & Heating Focused on YouPrincipled & Skilled Services
20 Years of Experience
Since 1999, our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling has been committed to customer service.
Dedicated to Integrity
Our service technicians are focused on making sure that you receive fair and honest services.
Free Second Opinion on All Major HVAC Repairs
If you are unsure about a price quote, we will gladly provide a second opinion.
Highly Skilled Service
Our professional technicians are very experienced and certified to provide superior services.
Free Estimate on Equipment
It is not about what we can get from our clients, but what we can give to them.
24/7 Emergency Services
Contact our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling today to get started.
See What Our Customers are Saying!
Absolutely thrilled with Jason's visit. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and just a delight. He patiently answered all my questions and explained to me the way A/C works. Definitely top-notch service- Diane Mc