Boise Emergency Heating Repair
Call (208) 378-6624 for 24/7 Emergency Heating Service in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Middleton & all of Treasure Valley
Have no heat? Diamond Heating & Cooling offers low $79 diagnostic Fee!
Keeping your home warm during the cold winter season is important to your comfort and health. Malfunctioning furnaces can a significant issue during the coldest times of the year, especially if you have small children, elderly adults, or pets under your roof.
If your heating system stops working, Diamond Heating & Cooling provides emergency heating repair services throughout the Treasure Valley area, including Boise, Garden City, Nampa, and Meridian. Since 1999, our experienced and licensed HVAC technicians know what it takes to fix the unit efficiently and correctly the first time. We strive to get you back to being comfortable and warm in your own home or office.
Common Furnace Problems
Whether it’s a residential or commercial setting, there are several things that might cause an emergency heater breakdown. But no matter the heating emergency you’re experiencing, you can rely on Diamond Heating & Cooling for the fast, reliable services you need, day or night.
Our Boise emergency heating technicians can fix the following furnace issues:
- Your furnace simply isn’t heating
- No warm air is blowing from your furnace
- Not enough heat coming from the furnace
- Your furnace is cycling on and off
- Rattling, clanking, and other loud oud noises coming from your heater
- Ignition control or pilot light issues
- Gas smell
- Blocked intake
- Leaky ductwork
- Faulty thermostat
- The blower keeps running continuously
What Can Cause a Furnace to Stop Working?
When winter kicks in full force, the last thing you want to find out is that your furnace is not working. Before panicking, however, there are things you can check as to why your furnace won’t turn on.
Reasons Your Furnace Stops Working:
- Dirty Furnace Filters: Your furnace filters are designed to trap dirt and debris and should be regularly changed. If it’s been a while since the filters were last changed, they might be the cause for the furnace not working. The build up can block warm air from reaching your home.
- Circuit Breaker: Your circuit breaker protects your home from an electrical overload. If you have too many appliances and system running at the same time, it can trip the circuit breaker, which in turn will cause your furnace to stop working.
- Thermostat Issues: The thermostat communicates the outdoor temperature to the furnace and tells it when to switch on. If the thermostat isn’t working or if the temperature setting is wrong, your furnace won’t know when to turn on.
Low $79 Diagnostic Fee with 24/7 Service
Our highly trained heating repair technicians will come to your home where he will evaluate your furnace and diagnose your problem. He will then let you know exactly how much your repair will be.
We are always upfront about our prices and our tech will always get your approval before performing any repairs so you will NOT be surprised with a bill at the end of your service. We also give you a written satisfaction guarantee that your system will be fixed right or it is free!
Silver Club members pay only $49.95 for diagnostic fees. Club members are also GUARANTEED service within 24 hours.
If you are a Club Member, call (208) 378-6624 to schedule your appointment now! Or if you are not a Club Member, but you would like to be, check out all of our Club Member features.
If you are experiencing an emergency heating issue, do not hesitate to contact us today! Our Garden City and Boise heating repair technicians serve customers throughout the Treasure Valley. For emergency heating and cooling near you, call (208) 378-6624.
Cooling & Heating Focused on YouPrincipled & Skilled Services
20 Years of Experience
Since 1999, our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling has been committed to customer service.
Dedicated to Integrity
Our service technicians are focused on making sure that you receive fair and honest services.
Free Second Opinion on All Major HVAC Repairs
If you are unsure about a price quote, we will gladly provide a second opinion.
Highly Skilled Service
Our professional technicians are very experienced and certified to provide superior services.
Free Estimate on Equipment
It is not about what we can get from our clients, but what we can give to them.
24/7 Emergency Services
Contact our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling today to get started.
See What Our Customers are Saying!
Absolutely thrilled with Jason's visit. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and just a delight. He patiently answered all my questions and explained to me the way A/C works. Definitely top-notch service- Diane Mc