Boise Emergency Heating Repair
Call (208) 273-9193 for 24/7 Emergency Heating Service in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Middleton & all of Treasure Valley
Have no heat? Diamond Heating & Cooling offers low $79 diagnostic fee!
Keeping your home warm during the cold winter season is important to your comfort and health. Malfunctioning furnaces can a significant issue during the coldest times of the year, especially if you have small children, elderly adults, or pets under your roof.
If your heating system stops working, Diamond Heating & Cooling provides emergency heating repair services throughout the Treasure Valley area, including Boise, Garden City, Nampa, and Meridian. Since 1999, our experienced and licensed HVAC technicians know what it takes to fix the unit efficiently and correctly the first time. We strive to get you back to being comfortable and warm in your own home or office.
Common Furnace Problems
Whether it’s a residential or commercial setting, there are several things that might cause an emergency heater breakdown. But no matter the heating emergency you’re experiencing, you can rely on Diamond Heating & Cooling for the fast, reliable services you need, day or night.
Our Boise emergency heating technicians can fix the following furnace issues:
- Your furnace simply isn’t heating
- No warm air is blowing from your furnace
- Not enough heat coming from the furnace
- Your furnace is cycling on and off
- Rattling, clanking, and other loud oud noises coming from your heater
- Ignition control or pilot light issues
- Gas smell
- Blocked intake
- Leaky ductwork
- Faulty thermostat
- The blower keeps running continuously
What Can Cause a Furnace to Stop Working?
When winter kicks in full force, the last thing you want to find out is that your furnace is not working. Before panicking, however, there are things you can check as to why your furnace won’t turn on.
Reasons Your Furnace Stops Working:
- Dirty Furnace Filters: Your furnace filters are designed to trap dirt and debris and should be regularly changed. If it’s been a while since the filters were last changed, they might be the cause for the furnace not working. The build up can block warm air from reaching your home.
- Circuit Breaker: Your circuit breaker protects your home from an electrical overload. If you have too many appliances and system running at the same time, it can trip the circuit breaker, which in turn will cause your furnace to stop working.
- Thermostat Issues: The thermostat communicates the outdoor temperature to the furnace and tells it when to switch on. If the thermostat isn’t working or if the temperature setting is wrong, your furnace won’t know when to turn on.
Low $79 Diagnostic Fee with 24/7 Service
Our highly trained heating repair technicians will come to your home where he will evaluate your furnace and diagnose your problem. He will then let you know exactly how much your repair will be.
We are always upfront about our prices and our tech will always get your approval before performing any repairs so you will NOT be surprised with a bill at the end of your service. We also give you a written satisfaction guarantee that your system will be fixed right or it is free!
Silver Club members pay only $49.95 for diagnostic fees. Club members are also GUARANTEED service within 24 hours.
If you are a Club Member, call (208) 273-9193 to schedule your appointment now! Or if you are not a Club Member, but you would like to be, check out all of our Club Member features.
Regular Maintenance to Keep Your Heating System Reliable
We are not just available to help when things go wrong. We can also work toward fixing small problems, preventing them from becoming full-blow heating emergencies.
Regular maintenance helps keep your heating system in optimal condition all year long. Our team offers comprehensive maintenance services. By taking advantage of our maintenance plan, you can extend your heating system’s lifespan and improve its overall performance.
The benefits of preventative heating maintenance include:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Enhanced indoor air quality
- Reduced risk of costly repairs
- Have a reliable system that is less likely to break down suddenly
Our Emergency Heating Repair Process
The process begins the moment you call us. We understand the time-sensitive nature of emergency heating repairs, and we take pride in delivering the most efficient and reliable service possible.
Our technicians begin by coming to your home or workplace and conducting a thorough inspection of your heating system. This step allows us to identify the problem and determine its solution.
Once we have deciphered the problem, we give you a detailed explanation of the repairs your system needs. Alongside this explanation, we provide an estimate of the repair costs. We will not start work until you specifically approve of our solutions.
After receiving your approval, our team proceeds with the necessary repairs. We use only the highest quality materials and equipment, making sure to do the job right the first time.
Once we finish the work, we conduct a thorough test of your HVAC unit. We want to make sure you get your money’s worth and don’t have to call us back for more fixes.
Does My Heating Need Repairs or a Complete Replacement?
Each situation is unique, but some signs indicate the need for a replacement.
You may need to replace your system if:
- Your unit is inefficient, leading to high energy bills.
- The HVAC unit is old and nearing the end of its lifespan.
- The system experiences repeated breakdowns or requires frequent repairs.
On the other hand, you may be able to fix your HVAC system when:
- It is still relatively new, and the issues are minor.
- Repairs are less expensive than complete replacement.
Our experienced professionals can assess your heating system. You can trust us to give you a clear answer on whether repairs or a replacement is necessary. We never try to talk our clients into paying for something they don’t need. Our goal is to always work within your needs and budget.
25 Years of Experience
Since 1999, our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling has been committed to customer service.
Dedicated to Integrity
Our service technicians are focused on making sure that you receive fair and honest services.
24/7 Emergency Services
Contact our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling today to get started.
Highly Skilled Service
Our professional technicians are very experienced and certified to provide superior services.
Free Second Opinion on All Major HVAC Repairs
If you are unsure about a price quote, we will gladly provide a second opinion.
Free Estimate on Equipment
It is not about what we can get from our clients, but what we can give to them.
Absolutely thrilled with Jason's visit. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and just a delight. He patiently answered all my questions and explained to me the way A/C works. Definitely top-notch service- Diane Mc