Air Conditioning Service in Boise
Let Diamond Heating & Cooling Repair or Replace Your Unit
Issues with your air conditioning system can result in frustration and discomfort, especially when the Idaho temperatures rise. Our Boise air conditioning technicians at Diamond Heating & Cooling can troubleshoot any air conditioning malfunctions, service your AC unit, and replace it, if necessary. We’re a trusted leader in keeping your home or office cool and comfortable. Since we have been serving customers in Boise, Garden City, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Middleton, and all of Treasure Valley for over 25 years, we understand what it takes to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
AC Services We Offer
Our trained and experienced AC technicians can handle a wide range of residential and commercial air conditioning services. No matter the type of service you need, you can depend on us to arrive on time, provide professional services, and offer affordable rates.
We offer the following services to homeowners and business owners throughout the area:
Call Our Boise Air Conditioning Team Today
We offer a low $79 diagnostic fee along with straightforward pricing. We won’t begin your air conditioning repairs until you give us approval to move forward.
We promise great service along with these GUARANTEES:
- 100% money back guarantee – If you aren’t 100% satisfied with our air conditioning repair services we will give you 100% of your money back.
- Comfort guarantee – We guarantee that the furnace or A/C we install in your home will heat or cool your home as we have stated. If the temperature range we have promised is not achieved, we will replace the HVAC system at no charge.
- Property protection guarantee – All property such as lawns, shrubbery, carpeting, floors, walls, furniture and door frames are protected. Damaged property will be replaced or repaired. Protective show covers and hall runners will be used on all work and traffic areas.
- Utility savings guarantee – You will save a minimum of 25% on your heating and cooling costs or we will refund double-the-difference of your savings not realized during the first year.
Preventive Maintenance to Extend the Lifespan of Your AC Unit
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your air conditioning unit running smoothly and efficiently. At Diamond Heating and Cooling, we offer comprehensive preventive maintenance services to help extend the lifespan of your AC unit and avoid costly repairs down the line.
Our experienced technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your AC system, checking for any potential issues and addressing them before they become major problems. This includes:
- Cleaning and replacing air filters
- Checking and adjusting refrigerant levels
- Inspecting and cleaning condenser coils
- Lubricating moving parts
- Tightening electrical connections
- Testing thermostat functionality
By investing in regular preventive maintenance, you can:
- Maximize energy efficiency
- Improve indoor air quality
- Prevent breakdowns and costly repairs
- Extend the lifespan of your AC unit
Contact us today to schedule your AC unit maintenance and keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long!
Diamond Heating and Cooling proudly serves all of the Treasure Valley from our location in Garden City. Contact us now!
25 Years of Experience
Since 1999, our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling has been committed to customer service.
Dedicated to Integrity
Our service technicians are focused on making sure that you receive fair and honest services.
24/7 Emergency Services
Contact our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling today to get started.
Highly Skilled Service
Our professional technicians are very experienced and certified to provide superior services.
Free Second Opinion on All Major HVAC Repairs
If you are unsure about a price quote, we will gladly provide a second opinion.
Free Estimate on Equipment
It is not about what we can get from our clients, but what we can give to them.
Absolutely thrilled with Jason's visit. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and just a delight. He patiently answered all my questions and explained to me the way A/C works. Definitely top-notch service- Diane Mc