Heating Repair In Nampa, ID
Furnace Repair & Replacement in Nampa, ID
At Diamond Heating and Cooling, we offer dependable heater repairs in Nampa to make sure your new heating system works exactly as it should. Whether you need a fast emergency furnace repair on a freezing day or are looking to replace an older unit with something more energy-efficient, nobody in Nampa is better equipped or better trained to handle your heating project than we are.
Your expectations are the standard we hold ourselves to, and we make sure to exceed them each and every time. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are Nampa's most trusted heating repair, replacement, and maintenance service provider!
We service all types of heating systems, including:
- Furnaces (gas and electric)
- Heat pumps
- Radiant heating
Trust your heating needs to the Nampa furnace repair experts at Diamond Heating and Cooling! Call (208) 378-6624 today.
Let Us Install a Furnace Replacement in Your Nampa Home!
Furnaces are like any other appliance in your home: while they’re built to last, wear and tear will eventually take their toll and you’ll need to replace your system entirely when they do. On average, a furnace will typically last anywhere from 10 to 15 years before replacement really becomes a pressing matter, but some could need to be replaced earlier and others may last longer. Installing a replacement furnace is a difficult job that requires substantial training and skill, and that’s exactly what the Nampa heater replacement team from Diamond Heating and Cooling can offer.
We can install a new furnace for you if any of the following things are true with your current system:
- Repair costs are a substantial portion of what it would take to replace your current system outright
- You have to repair your system more than once per year
- Your system is well beyond its expected lifespan
- Your current furnace struggles to keep your home warm
- Your energy bills are extremely high
We recognize that no two homes are alike, so your installation service shouldn’t be exactly the same as anyone else’s either. Every new furnace we install is carefully chosen after a thorough analysis of your home and your heating needs to ensure the perfect fit. Once we’ve chosen the right heating system, we install and configure it to work at maximum capacity and efficiency to ensure you get the best experience possible. We believe you demand the best for your home, so that’s exactly what our team delivers every time.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Is your heater not blowing out sufficiently warm air? Has your pilot light turned yellow? These are a few indicators that your furnace or heating system needs to be repaired.
Here are some signs to look out for:
- Your furnace is creating an unpleasant smell
- Your pilot light has turned yellow
- Your furnace is making strange sounds
- Your furnace is leaking
- It's difficult to start your unit
- There is uneven heating within your home (you notice cold spots)
- There has been a sudden increase in your utility costs
- Your furnace is leaking
- There is a water leak
- Your home takes a long time to heat up
- Your furnace is not exerting warm enough air or is blowing cold air
- Your thermostat batteries are old
- Your furnace won't turn on
If you notice any of these signs with your furnace, we highly suggest that you contact a professional to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of. Leaving a furnace issue unnoticed can lead to further damage, and can leave you needing to pay more money for expensive replacements that can be avoided with timely services. Contact our heating repair team today!
Furnace Installation In Nampa, ID
Are you in the process of building the home of your dreams and need a contractor who can outfit it with the latest and greatest heating technology? Are you tired of your old, outdated heating solution and want to switch to a forced-air central furnace? Our team can help!
We can assist with all types of furnace installation services, including running gas connections, configuring blower fans, installing ductwork, and everything in between. Our team has been relied upon for both large and small first-time installation projects in the past, and we’d love to help you make your new furnace the perfect system for your home.
Our team of heating installed is professionally trained and licensed to install the following heating systems, and more!
- Furnace Installation – The HVAC pros of Diamond Heating & Cooling provide the highest quality installation for the top furnaces in the market. Our furnace installations come with the guarantee of being able to adjust the heat in your home to your precise desired temperature. If that temperature range is not reached with your new furnace, we will replace the furnace system at no charge. Make sure to ask about Amana’s Lifetime Unit Replacement for cracked heat exchangers. Every purchase of an Amana furnace comes with a warranty. If the heat exchanger is ever cracked, you will be provided with a new furnace completely free of charge.
- Mini-split installation – Want to say goodbye to cold rooms and expensive utility bills? Our Mini Split Heat Pumps are able to perform efficiently in climates with temperatures as low as -13 degrees F! A ductless mini-split system may be a better and easier choice for you if you don't already have ductwork installed in your home.
- Heat Pump Installation – Is gas not available? Is strip heat too expensive? If so, then heat pumps may be the way to go. This type of heating is more efficient than strip heating, and can actually save homeowners up to 50% on their heating expenses. At Diamond Heating & Cooling, we provide our customers with Amana 16 seer heat pumps that come with a lifetime unit replacement warranty.
If you are looking for professional heating installation services in Nampa, ID, or the surrounding area, you can count on us. Our heating installation experts have years of combined experience and will go above and beyond to ensure that your new heating system is installed with utmost care. If you are not sure what type of heating system is best for your home, our HVAC team can help! Contact us today to learn more.
Benefits of Replacing Your Furnace
Replacing your furnace and upgrading to the latest technology can offer you a number of great benefits.
Benefits of replacing your heating system include the following:
- Enhanced comfort
- Increased efficiency
- May help to prevent potential damages
- Less money spent on repairs or replacements
- Improved airflow
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Less noise
- Improved indoor air quality in your home
To learn more about the benefits that come with replacing and installing a new heater in your home, contact us today!
- Common Winter Furnace Issues
- The Importance of a Good Furnace Filter
- 7 Space Heater Safety Tips
- Troubleshooting a Noisy Furnace
Contact Diamond Heating and Cooling to get started with your furnace repair or installation.
- Free Estimate on Equipment
20 Years of Experience
Since 1999, our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling has been committed to customer service.
Dedicated to Integrity
Our service technicians are focused on making sure that you receive fair and honest services.
Free Second Opinion on All Major HVAC Repairs
If you are unsure about a price quote, we will gladly provide a second opinion.
Highly Skilled Service
Our professional technicians are very experienced and certified to provide superior services.
It is not about what we can get from our clients, but what we can give to them.
Absolutely thrilled with Jason's visit. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and just a delight. He patiently answered all my questions and explained to me the way A/C works. Definitely top-notch service- Diane Mc