Meridian Heater Repair
Your Local Furnace Repair, Replacement & Maintenance Experts
Is your furnace, heat pump, or ductless mini-split acting up? Diamond Heating and Cooling is available around-the-clock to provide you with prompt, professional service to restore your heating as quickly as possible. Trusted in Meridian for more than two decades, we are a trusted local team that is highly reviewed by many satisfied customers.
Our Meridian heating services include:
- Heater repair
- Heater replacement
- New heater installations
- Heater maintenance & tune-ups
Whether your heater is blowing cold air, won't turn on at all, or is making weird sounds or smells, you can count on our team to accurately diagnose the problem and get to work on a solution. While we always strive to repair systems that are repairable, we can also provide guidance on when it's the right time to replace. With so many energy efficient heaters on the market, we can help you choose the right one to meet your budget and your needs.
Schedule your Meridian heater repair appointment with us when you call (208) 273-9193.
Signs of a Dying Furnace
When properly serviced and maintained, furnaces can have a long lifespan of 15-18 years. When it’s time to be replaced, the furnace often gives homeowners some warning signs it is about to die. If the furnace is getting up there in age, keep an eye out for these signs it's time to consider replacing it:
1. Thermostat problems. Has the thermostat been turned up, but there’s no response from the furnace? The furnace might not be able to keep up with the temperature demands anymore. However, check the battery and wiring of the thermostat first, to make sure it isn’t a thermostat issue.
2. Low airflow. If it seems like there’s less air flowing through the vents, the furnace is probably showing its age. It could also be clogged air filters, so double check that the filters aren’t filled with dust and debris.
3. More dust. The older the furnace, the less capable it is of cleaning the air. This can result in an increase of allergens in the air, including dust. If surfaces in the home seem to be dustier than usual, or allergies and asthma are acting up, the furnace may be to blame.
4.Yellow gas flames. Furnaces that are operating inefficiently can produce an excess of carbon monoxide. If the gas stove flames are more yellow than blue, this is a sign that there is too much carbon monoxide in the air, and it needs to be taken care of immediately.
5. No power. The most obvious sign of a dying furnace is the fact that it won’t turn on. Check the power to the furnace first, and then call Diamond Heating and Cooling.
Experience the Diamond Difference. Contact us today!
25 Years of Experience
Since 1999, our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling has been committed to customer service.
Dedicated to Integrity
Our service technicians are focused on making sure that you receive fair and honest services.
24/7 Emergency Services
Contact our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling today to get started.
Highly Skilled Service
Our professional technicians are very experienced and certified to provide superior services.
Free Second Opinion on All Major HVAC Repairs
If you are unsure about a price quote, we will gladly provide a second opinion.
Free Estimate on Equipment
It is not about what we can get from our clients, but what we can give to them.
Absolutely thrilled with Jason's visit. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and just a delight. He patiently answered all my questions and explained to me the way A/C works. Definitely top-notch service- Diane Mc