Now Hiring! Install Apprentice
You’re looking for a job for a reason…
- Maybe school or college wasn’t for you?
- Maybe you’re TIRED of working dead-end jobs and for bad bosses?
- Maybe you want a career filled with opportunity and exceptional pay?
- Highly motivated
- Love to be part of a team, but works well individually
- Enjoy learning new things
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Ready for a new challenge every single day
To apply please email us a resume or apply in person!
What’s in it for you?
- Great money!
- Great benefits! (health, dental, vision, and 401K)
- Great opportunity
- Growth potential
- Continual training & education!
- PERSONAL SATISFACTION DOING A JOB YOU WILL LOVE!
3 Reasons You’ll LOVE Working for Us…
1. Our employees must win!
We realize that the only way to have happy customers is to have a happy team of people serving them! We do everything imaginable to support our people and ensure that they’re successful. And for doing a great job, they receive tremendous financial rewards—as well as incredible career satisfaction.
2. Our customers must win!
We do everything imaginable to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied. If they are not, we do whatever is necessary to make them wildly happy they did business with us; so much so that they insist on telling their friends and family!
3. Our company must win!
We believe if we’ve done absolutely everything possible to make sure our customers win and our employees win, we will naturally win. And we must win—and be financially successful—to help more customers and provide more opportunity for our employees and their families.
- Pass regular drug testing; be open to background checks; and have a valid driver’s license and a relatively clean driving record
- Willing to work after hours and occasional weekends and holidays
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude, and ability to perform regular manual labor
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, and customers
- Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email us a resume or apply in person!
- Free Estimate on Equipment
20 Years of Experience
Since 1999, our team at Diamond Heating and Cooling has been committed to customer service.
Dedicated to Integrity
Our service technicians are focused on making sure that you receive fair and honest services.
Free Second Opinion on All Major HVAC Repairs
If you are unsure about a price quote, we will gladly provide a second opinion.
Highly Skilled Service
Our professional technicians are very experienced and certified to provide superior services.
It is not about what we can get from our clients, but what we can give to them.